Thursday, August 23, 2012

visiting Rosie's Bakery at Boston

I heard great things about Rosie's Bakery from Heny Sison,  I finally made it at their Boston bakeshop last October 31, 2010 and bought the famous Chocolate Orgasm Brownies. All of the cakes, brownies and cookies on display looked mouth watering. I wanted to sample one of everything! I will post later her recipe Baker's Best Snickerdoodles which i baked  for our merienda today which was included in her Rosie's Bakery Chocolate-Packed, Jam-Filled, Butter-Rich, No-Holds-Barred Cookie Book

b1

b6

b8

b2

b7

Untitled

b2

b9

b4

Live, Love, Travel

Scattered HorizonsP52 with Kent Weakley

3 comments:

  1. mmmm can I eat there right now??? looks yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a delicious place to visit! Thank you for sharing and for linking up with Tones on Tuesday! I hope to see you back again this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for dropping by my page mwah... sorry late reply i went to italy i just got back from 3 weeks vacation ;-)

    ReplyDelete